Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Photo log- Losing focus- Victoria Memorial, Kolkata

I clicked this picture of Victoria memorial last year when I was getting back home after dinner. Luckily I had my camera along but my mom was in no mood to wait for me to focus & click. I barely got a second to click this from my car. The picture is pretty blur, and quite out of focus, but I love it.

The moonlit night over the Taj(crown) of the Raj(British Empire), Victoria Memorial is a building dedicated to Queen Victoria, Empress of India. Located in Kolkata (Calcutta), India, this was the former capital of British India.

An edifice that will always remind us of our past.  

                                                                              
                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment